CHANDIGARH ⇋ MANALI
Dzire / Amaze / Etios / Indigo
Ertiga / Innova / Marazzo
Customer Reviews ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
24 X 7 Customer Care
1. You can contact our customer care number +91- 9814801399 for any query. Your reservation is subject to Chandigarh Taxi Service terms and conditions.
2. Driver and cab details will be shared with you 3 hours prior to departure time.
3. ONE-WAY JOURNEY: Chandigarh Taxi Service is committed to punctuality of pickups and high quality of service for all our customers. We are able to offer one-way transfers at a very attractive price by scheduling our vehicles to serve the one-way transfer needs of multiple customers in a sequence. As an example, if you are going one-way from City A to City B we have estimated your time of travel and have most likely scheduled our driver to pickup another customer in City B.
A. ONE-WAY MEANs pickup from your source-address and drop at your destination-address.
B. PLEASE BE READY AT TIME OF PICKUP: In order to ensure that all our customers receive timely service, we request you to be ready on time. Your trip may be cancelled if you are not ready to travel at the scheduled time.
C. DRIVER WILL WAIT FOR MAX 30MIN AT PICKUP TIME: Driver will wait for you for a max of 30mins at the scheduled pickup time and place. Your trip may be cancelled or rescheduled at your cost if you are not ready to leave on time.
D. ON-JOURNEY STOPS ARE NOT ALLOWED UNLESS PART OF ITINERARY: If you plan to take a lunch break or stop during the journey, let us know before time so we can estimate the time of your ON JOURNEY break and avoid any scheduling issues for our vehicle. DRIVER WILL NOT STOP ON THE ROUTE UNLESS ITS PART OF ITINERARY AND WRITTEN IN THIS CONFIRMATION EMAIL
E. WAITING CHARGES: If the cab is requested to wait at any time along your trip(provided the cab driver is able to wait) you will be charged for waiting charges at the rate of Rs.300/hour rounded to the closest 30minutes.
F. REST FOR DRIVER: Our drivers are required to drive not longer than 6 hours continuously taking atleast a 2hour break. Longer drives may involve a change of vehicle and driver for one-way transfers.
4. Your quoted rate is applicable ONLY for the exact itinerary mentioned in this reservation.
5. YOUR QUOTATION is for a point to point drop only as specified by the pickup address, drop address and routing instructions (use of specified routes).
. Drivable (estimated) kms in your quote are calculated as the estimated distance to be driven based on your quoted itinerary. Distance to be driven as quoted in the booking is only applicable for travel between the addresses, waypoints and locations as exactly specified in your itinerary.
I. Driver will not agree to any changes to route or itinerary unless the changes are made and the updated itinerary is documented in your reservation. Any changes, additions of waypoints, pick-up points, drop points, halts, destination cities or sightseeing spots are ABSOLUTELY NOT AUTHORIZED unless they are added to your itinerary and confirmed in writing through a booking confirmation email. Changes to itinerary will lead to pricing changes.
II. It is required that the entire itinerary be documented in your reservation. The quoted price will change based on multiple factors including but not limited to the itinerary, waypoints, driving terrain, local union fees, local restrictions and estimated distances to be driven.
III. We require exact pickup and drop addresses to be provided for your itinerary before your vehicle and driver can be assigned. Unless we have these atleast 12hours before your trip the reservation will be subject to cancellation and all resulting cancellation charges are to be borne by you. Once the addresses are provided, these may cause the quotation to change.
6. One day means one calendar day (12am midnight to 11.59pm next day).
7. AT PICKUP TIME.
o You must CHECK IDENTIFICATION OF THE DRIVER AND CONFIRM THE LICENSE PLATE OF YOUR CAR AT THE START OF THE TRIP.
o DO NOT RIDE IF THE VEHICLE IS NOT COMMERCIALLY LICENSED. (YELLOW COLORED LICENSE PLATE WITH BLACK LETTERS).
o DO NOT RIDE IF THE VEHICLE & DRIVER INFORMATION DO NOT MATCH THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY G S TRAVEL SERVICE. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER IF YOU CHOOSE TO RIDE IN A VEHICLE THAT IS NOT COMMERCIALLY LICENSED OR RIDE WITH A DRIVER OTHER THAN THE ONE THAT WE HAVE ASSIGNED TO YOU.
o You may ask the driver for identification to ensure you are riding with the correct driver. Drivers may ask for your identification too. Failure to provide identification will make your booking subject to cancellation at your cost.
8. USE OF AC: You are hiring a AC car. For drives in hilly regions, the air conditioning may be switched off to prevent engine overload.
9. CANCELLATION: You may cancel your reservation by login to our Mobile App or Website. All bookings cancelled less than 6 hours before the scheduled pickup time shall be subject to Cancellation & Refund Policy as laid down in Terms & Conditions page on our website.
10. INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: Your reservation indicates the total number of people and the amount of luggage that the vehicle will accommodate. Please ensure you have clearly communicated the number of passengers and amount of luggage you will carry. The driver will not allow any additional passengers or luggage beyond what is stated in the reservation. Parking charges, Airport Entry fees or any other form of Entry fees are NOT INCLUDED in the quotation. The customer is responsible for all such additional charges incurred during the trip.
11. We can only assure you a CATEGORY of vehicle. While we try to arrange for the model of car you request, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY OF A SPECIFIC MODEL OR CONFIGURATION OF VEHICLE UNLESS YOU HAVE BOOKED OUR ASSURED CATEGORY.